Our videos about mental health and addiction offer varied perspectives, information and clinical simulations for health care providers, clients and families.
- Telemental health: Overiew and Do's and Don'ts
- Physician Health Program Series produced in conjunction with the OMA
- Psychiatric interviewing series with Dr. David Goldbloom
- Client perspectives and advocacy
- Psychiatrist field notes: Reflections on approaches to concurrent disorders
- Crisis planning
- Dual diagnosis (including H-CARDD / DD CARES videos)
- Mini Med School 2012 - Alcohol (Marilyn Herie); Psychosis (Dr. Kwame McKenzie); Memory and Aging (Dr. Amer Burnham) and Autism Spectrum Disorders (Yona Lunsky).
- Simulation and education
- Smoking and tobacco
- Treatments and approaches to care
- Rounds and education
- Canadian Collaborative Mental Health Care Conference
- Access to primary care
- For students and residents
Psychiatric Interviewing video series
Dr. David Goldbloom, Senior Medical Advisor at CAMH and Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, demonstrates how to properly conduct psychiatric interviews with simulation expert Nancy McNaughton.
See other videos in the series Psychiatric Interviewing.
Holistic crisis planning
This video series demonstrates how to engage youth and families in crisis and safety planning in various settings. This video takes place at a school guidance counsellor's office.