Click here to see the meta data of this asset.
Finding mental health and addiction clinical services
Sunshine Coast Health Centre maintains a comprehensive listing of government-funded and private alcohol and drug treatment programs and services located in Canada.
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services: Inpatient and outpatient services (referral required)
- HealthLink BC: Find services provides contact information for agencies and services. Search by keyword or program name.
Regional Health Authorities are responsible for delivering health care services. These offices provide information about mental health and substance use services:
- British Columbia Psychological Association: Find a registered psychologist
- BC Association of Social Workers: Find a social worker
- Alberta Health Services: Health care locator
- Alberta Health Services: list of mental health services locations (formerly called mental health clinics)
- Psychologists' Association of Alberta: Referral service
- Alberta College of Social Workers: Find a social worker
- Ministry of Health:
- Saskatchewan College of Psychologists: List of registered psychologists
- Manitoba Healthy Living and Seniors:
- Manitoba Psychological Society: How do I find a psychologist?
- ConnexOntario has three comprehensive an online directory of addictions, gambling and mental health services
- Children's Mental Health Ontario: Member centres
- Ontario Psychological Association: Referral service
- Ontario Association of Social Workers: Find a social worker
- Community Mental Health Centres: Description of services and contact information
- Horizon Health Network: Addiction and mental health services list
- Nova Scotia Health Authority: Mental health and addictions services
- IWK Health Centre. Mental health & addiction services: How do I get service?
- Association of Psychologists of Nova Scotia: Find a psychologist
Prince Edward Island
- Health PEI:
- Psychological Association of Prince Edward Island: Private practice directory
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Department of Health and Community Services: Provincial programs
- Central Health: Mental health and addictions services
- Eastern Health: Mental health and addictions services
- Labrador-Grenfell Health: Mental health and addictions services
- Western Health: Mental health services, addiction services
- Association of Psychology in Newfoundland and Labrador: Find a psychologist
- Health and Social Services:
- Health and social services: Directory of information and services
- Health and Social Services: Community Counselling Program (addictions and mental health)
- Yellowknife: Mental health services