Screening and assessment
- Alcohol Use Assessment Form
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT), including Guidelines for Use in Primary Care. The 10-item questionnaire screens for hazardous or harmful alcohol use.
- CAGE: A 4-item screening questionnaire
- Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment Tool for Alcohol (CIWA-Ar)
- Psychoactive Drug History Questionnaire
- Senior Alcohol Misuse Indicator (SAMI): A brief, senior-specific screening tool designed to start a gentle, non-threatening conversation about alcohol consumption.
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9)