Primary Care Addiction Toolkit
This resource offers tools, resources and patient information about screening, assessing and managing addiction problems. Topics include:
- Fundamentals of addiction
- Dealing with alcohol problems
- Smoking cessation
- Opioid misuse and addiction
- Problem gambling
Dual Diagnosis Primary Care Toolkit
This one-stop resource helps primary care providers work with patients who have developmental disabilities and mental health problems. The toolkit includes:
- a quick reference ("The primary care provider's role")
- care management tools and guidelines
- information about specialized supports and services in Ontario.
Holistic Crisis Planning Toolkit
The Holistic Crisis Planning Toolkit includes:
- tools (safety plan, advance communication to treatment provider, supplements to the advance communication and safety plans)
- Holistic Crisis Planning for Children, Youth and Families:A Companion Guide for Providers
- Videos that demonstrate ways to engage youth and families in crisis and safety planning.
Wellness and Comfort Activities Toolkit
The toolkit is a resource for activities to promote wellness, comfort and leisure. It helps staff identify alternatives that empower and support clients dealing with frustration, fear and / or worry. The toolkit includes downloadable client handouts for the activities in the guide.
Childhood Trauma Toolkit
The childhood toolkit is a resource for clinicians on dealing with developmental trauma and screening.