Mental Health Interview
- Psychiatric Clinical Skills, by David Goldbloom.
- Psychiatric Interviewing—The Art of Understanding: A Practical Guide for Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Nurses, and Other Mental Health Professionals, by S.C. Shea.
- Psychiatry in Primary Care: A Concise Canadian Pocket Guide, by David Goldbloom and John Davine.
- The Psychiatric Interview, by D.J. Carlat.
- A Systems Approach to Substance Use in Canada: Recommendations for a National Treatment Strategy:
- Rethinking Substance Abuse: What the Science Shows, and What We Should Do about It, edited by W.R. Miller and K.M. Carroll.
- Screening for Concurrent Substance Use and Mental Health Problems in Youth:
- Treating Concurrent Disorders: A Guide for Counsellors, edited by Wayne Skinner.