Click here to see the meta data of this asset.
H-CARDD In the Media
- People with Developmental Disabilities May Find Health Check Tool Kit Helpful for Early Detection, Prevention. Cerebral Palsy News Today, April 8, 2016.
- Women With Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Are an Invisible Obstetric Population. Medscape, August 19, 2016.
- The invisibility of people with developmental disabilities. Policy Options, April 14, 2017.
- Our Mental-Health System Can't See Canadians With Developmental Disabilities. Huffpost, April 24, 2017.
- Yona Lunsky and Rob Balogh: People with developmental disabilities are invisible in the mental-health system. The Province, April 22, 2017.
- Antipsychotics Overused in Intellectually Disabled Adults. Medscape, August 24, 2017.
- Study questions why thousands with developmental disabilities are prescribed antipsychotics. The Toronto Star, August 23, 2017.
- Young adults with autism more likely to have psychiatric problems: study. The Globe and Mail, September 13, 2017.
- Young Adults With Autism at High Risk for Psychiatric Disorders. Medscape, September 13, 2017.