Click here to see the meta data of this asset.
Adult ADHD: Community and online resources
- ADHD Resource Center. American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry site that provides clinical resources for ADHD, as well as information for patients and families.
- Canadian ADHD Resource Alliance. An affiliation of Canadian physicians who assess and treat patients with ADHD. Members receive the Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines, password access to questionnaire scoring programs and access to mentorship and consultants across the country.
- Centre for ADD/ADHD Advocacy. Help for parents of children with ADHD.
- TeachADHD. Information for educators.
- Totally ADD. A Canadian website for adults with ADD, created by actor and comedian Rick Green, and full of engaging, humorous videos.