Depression: Community and online resources
- Community mental health clinics or hospital-based psychiatry outpatient clinics
- University- or hospital-affiliated mood disorders programs
Self-help or support groups
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Local mood disorders support groups, see Mood Disorders Society of Canada
- Antidepressant Skills Workbook by Dan Bilsker and Randy J. Paterson, BC Mental Health and Addiction Services, 2006. Free download at www.CARMHA.ca/publications
- The Feeling Good Handbook by David D. Burns, Penguin Books, 1999.
- Mind Over Mood by David Greenberg and Christine Padesky, Guilford Press, 1995.
Major depressive disorder in adults: Diagnosis and management (BC Guidelines, 2013)
Depression in adults: Recognition and management (Nice guideline CG 90, 2009)
Depression in adults with chronic physical health problems: Recognition and management (NICE guideline CG91, 2009)
Depression in children and young people: Identification and management (NICE guideline CG28, 2005)