Patient resources: Depression
- Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety Treatments (CANMAT)
- Black Dog Institute (Australia)
- BluePages (Australia)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) is a peer-directed national (American) organization focusing on depression and bipolar disorder.
- Beyondblue (Australia)
beyondblue is a national (Australian), independent, not-for-profit organization working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related disorders. Search for resources
Workbooks and guides
- Dealing with Depression: Antidepressant Skills for Teens (Dan Bilsker, Merv Gilbert, David Worling, E. Jane Garland) Also see the Dealing with Depression website.
- Managing Depression: A Self-help Skills Resource for Women Living With Depression During Pregnancy, After Delivery and Beyond