Patient resources: Online and interactive
Beacon (developed by the National Institute from Mental Health Research, Australian National University) is a comprehensive directory of e-health applications (websites, mobile applications and internet support groups), and includes reviews, expert ratings and user comments
MoodGYM (Developed by the Australian National University) is an innovative, interactive web program designed to prevent depression. It consists of five modules, an interactive game, anxiety and depression assessments, downloadable relaxation audio, a workbook and feedback assessment. More about MoodGYM
The Living Life to the Full course is a life skills course that aims to provide access to high quality, practical and user-friendly training in life skills.
iMedicalApps is the leading online publication for medical professionals, patients, and analysts interested in mobile medical technology and health care apps. Our physician editors lead a team of physicians, allied health professionals, medical trainees, and mHealth analysts in providing reviews, research, and commentary of mobile medical technology. Our publication is heavily based on our own experiences in the hospital and clinic setting.
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America reviews apps: Reviewers are mental health professionals
- Director of the Department of Medicine eHealth Strategy Office, University of British Columbia reviews apps
- Checklist of things to consider when choosing an app
Mental health apps
- T2 Mood Tracker
- PTSD coach (US department of Veterans' Affairs)
- Depression CBT Self-Help Guide
- International Association for Suicide Prevention:Suicide prevention apps :
- MindShift (anxiety):