PPC Toolkit mobile app support
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Does this app store patient health information?
Any information you record in the app will be stored until:
- you Export your current session as a PDF and email it to your secure email account,
- select the "End without saving" option,
- or you close the app entirely.
In all three scenarios, all recorded data is erased and the app is re-set.
We recommend that you do not record patient-identifying information in the app. We also suggest that you only export to secure email accounts, and assign a passcode to your iOS device for added security.
2) This app does not include a screening tool I commonly use. How can it be made available within this app?
If you would like to see a tool added to this app, please use the email address in the 'How to Contact Us' section to the right to submit a suggestion.
3) What is the Notes feature for?
The Notes feature allows you to record your clinical observations into the app. Any notes you make using the Notes tool will appear at the end of your Session transcript.
4) Can I use this app on my iPhone?
Unfortunately, no. We designed this product for the tablet because of the larger text size and increased readability.
5) Is this available for my Android tablet?
Currently the PPC Toolkit is available for iPad only.
6) Do I need an Internet connection to use this app?
To use the app to create custom toolkits and custom questions – and even to run through a session – you do not need to be connected to the Internet. You do not need to be connected for nearly all of the app's main functions: i.e., use the tools, run a session, or create custom content. However, if you would like to export your results to an email account, you will require internet access.
7) Is there a limit to the number of Toolkits can I create?
Not at all! You can create as many toolkits for as many use cases you can come up with.
8) Is there any way to save my current Session information if I exit the app?
No, unfortunately not. We designed the app with the security of your patients and their health information in mind. In order to save any session data you must export as a PDF and email it to your secure email account before exiting the app.
Compatible with iPad
iOS version 8.0 or newer
Last updated: December 18, 2015
App version: 1.0
If we have not resolved your issues with our FAQs, or in the unlikely event of a failure with this app, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide full details of the problem you encountered, and the steps required to recreate the failure. Once your email has been received, we will endeavour to fix the problem as soon as possible so you can get back to using our app again.