The Psychiatry in Primary Care suite is growing!
Currently available for iOS tablets, we've called the mobile edition of Psychiatry in Primary Care the PPC Toolkit and we've packed it full of powerful features.
- interactive screening tools that provide immediate results and feedback
- diagnostic criteria and rating scales
- customizable options that help fit the app to your practice
- over 135 psychiatric interview questions created and recommended by leading psychiatric professionals
- content aimed at all patients – including parents and youth
- tips on conducting a patient interview
- the ability to add your own resources and links
- a notes feature to capture meaningful data not covered by the tools or guides
- an export function to quickly emails results to your preferred account*
The PPC Toolkit will allow you to easily access the mental health tools you need in one place, and create customized toolkits to support your practice, all in an elegantly designed and intuitive app that is easy to use.
Clinical situations covered in the app:
- Eating disorders
- Mania (Bipolar disorder)
- Personality disorders
If you are looking for help with the PPC Toolkit app, check out the FAQs on our apps' support page.
CAMH gratefully acknowledges the generous support of The Slaight Family Foundation through the Slaight Family Centre for Youth in Transition in the creation of this mobile application.