The Refugee Mental Health courses and related activities were developed through the collaborative efforts of many people.
The Refugee Mental Health Project is coordinated from the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, Ontario. The project staff are listed below.
- Dr. Kwame McKenzie, Medical Director, CAMH
- Dr. Branka Agic, Manager, Health Equity, CAMH
- Janet Ngo - Communications coordinator
- Chantel Spade - Communications coordinator
- Charles Bolduc - Francophone communications coordinator
- Erin Lee - Communications associate
The project's contributors include representatives from a range of settlement and health care agencies. We thank our subject matter experts, advisory committee members and additional contributors for dedicating their time and expertise in guiding the development of course content and for providing continued support to the course and Community of Practice. See our:
We also thank the CAMH Education Services staff for their continued support.
We are grateful for funding from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for the development and operation of this project.
We thank the Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) for having funded course enrolment for a number of service providers across Canada.