OTN and Webex Registration
IMPORTANT: [Effective March 18] Temporary policy amendment to use Webex & OTN for TeleMental Health Activity (Video Visits): Follow-ups and urgent first-time consults only. Clinicians, Clinical Schedulers & Admins are encouraged to register for both platforms for back-up and in case of system failures.
Registration (OTN) (PCVC allows physicians to send a link directly to patients)
In order to accelerate registration for OTN (which can take up to 15 days), please complete the appropriate form below:
If you have an OTN account but it is NOT activated, please call OTN for assistance:
To register for a Webex account, please send a request via IMG.
Virtual drop-in sessions will be available for residents begining
Tuesday November 3, 2020 through Friday November 6, 2020
* daily at 12noon - lunch hour.
Join by Webex
Meeting number (access code): 171 393 3102
Meeting password: jE5Fe2vqMCX2
Site Last Updated:
January 5, 2021 13:57
*Important: Some links are only compatible with specific browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
*When opening PDFs, press shift and refresh on your browser at the same time to ensure you are viewing the most updated version.
TeleMental Health Resources
- PCVC Tip Sheet
- TeleMental Health Tips: Don’ts and Do’s (video)
- Recomended Equipment (PCVC), Equipment Guide & Poster
- CAMH TeleMental Health Service
- CAMH TeleMental Health Service - Telepsychiatry Outreach Clinic
- Adopting and Integrating Virtual Visits into Care: Draft Clinical Guidance
- Leading Groups Online